Vyasi Hydroelectric Project
Vyasi Hydroelectric Power (HEP) 120 MW is constructed in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India by Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd. (a state government generation utility), India. The project is a run-of-river scheme on the river Yamuna.
The project involves the construction of an 86 m high concrete gravity dam with a 113.92 m long top, a 2.7 km long with a 7 m dia headrace tunnel, and a surface powerhouse at Hathiari village. The project comprises two hydro generating sets of 60M W each with vertical Francis turbines.
Encardio-rite was awarded the sub-contract for the monitoring works for the risk assessment of the HEP, including 86 m high concrete gravity dam.
Encardio-rite turnkey scope of works included supply, installation, commissioning, and calibration.
- Pore Pressure Gages
- In-place Inclinometer
- Automatic Water Level Measuring Gauge
- Concrete Pressure Cell
- Strain Meter EDS-11V (Group Of Five)
- Load Cells
- Uplift Measuring Instrument
- Joint Meters (One Directional)
- Joint Meters (Three Directional)
- Borehole Extensometers (Multipoint) Electric Type
- Direct & inverted Plumb Line
- Temperature Gages
- Standpipe Piezometer
- Seepage Measuring Weir
- Water level sounder
- Strong Motion Accelerographs