The Encardio-Rite’s geotechnical data management is versatile and can correlate data from structural, geotechnical, geodetic, environmental and Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM) sensors, etc. Encardio-rite offers a complete online cloud-based or local access data monitoring solution for monitoring water resources or civil engineering/construction projects.
We have the Model WDMS Web-based Data Monitoring System (Real-Time) which is the heart of any geotechnical data management system. Encardio-Rite’s Real-Time Data Management System for Geotechnical Safety Monitoring is an automated data collection and management system.
Few of the highlights of the database management software are:
- Comprehensive data management systems that can store data from different sources.
- Easy access to meaningful instrumentation data. Data is presented in graphical as well as in numerical format.
- Results are accessible on tablets and smartphones.
- Access to sensors on one screen.
- Instant alerts via SMS or email to authorized personnel.
- Combined charts in one report (mix deformations, TBM data and water level).
- Live monitoring display of all the incoming measurements from the TBM.
- Diagrams from every TBM parameter updated in real time.
- Creation of diagrams from any combination of parameters and time period.
- Multiple authorized users at different locations can simultaneously interact with the software through a web-browser to view any real-time data/changes, graphs or reports from any project site.
- Low operational cost and user-friendly tools for day-to-day operations.