Information is one of our most valuable assets and is at risk from many physical and electronic threats. Preserving the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of this information is essential to maintain our operational ability, protect our assets and safeguard customer and employee data. ISO 27001 Certification assures clients of the highest levels of security, reliability, and trustworthiness. “By implementing ISO 27001, Encardio rite demonstrates that it takes information security seriously, doing everything possible to reduce and mitigate risks. We are committed to continually improving information security controls and culture throughout the business.
We work as a team to:
- Ensure information is protected to an appropriate level, based upon the impact of its disclosure, modification, or loss.
- Compliance with the latest information management legislation, regulations, and standards.
- Establishing, communicating and monitoring the progress of Information security objectives resulting from risk assessment.
- Ensure that all stakeholders are clear about their responsibilities and are committed to information security management.
- Improved organization of all business processes: helps us become more productive and manage the security of all computer systems and supporting infrastructure by implementing appropriate technical security controls.
- Ensure security is an integral part of information systems, including segregation of duties, change control procedures, agreed-on testing and approval processes, control access by implementing user names, passwords, and system privileges.
- Save time and costs associated with resolving a problem by taking timely corrective action to avoid the financial and data losses caused by data breaches