Encardio-rite offers advanced wireless tiltmeters suitable for real-time monitoring of small changes in inclination and vertical rotation of structures. The tiltmeter combines a high precision MEMS sensor with data logging and wireless transmission in a weatherproof compact standalone unit.
Features of the Wireless Tilt meter:
- The equipment is quite easy to install and can be used efficiently in remote and hard-to-access sites and tunnels.
- The geotechnical instrument makes use of a wireless mesh-based data collection protocol that provides seamless connectivity in remote and large sites and tunnels.
- Allows the data to travel wireless over long-distance without any delay or change.
- It is a standalone unit enclosed in a weatherproof compact.
- It provides reliable and high-resolution readings with long term stability.
- Equipped with a robust battery that works uninterrupted for over 8 years.
Application of Wireless Tilt meter:
- Underground space like tunnels and metro stations – monitoring inclination and rotation.
- Landslide prone areas- Monitoring the stability of structures, surrounding area, etc.
- Retaining walls and building – Remote Tilt Monitoring.
- Embankments, retaining walls, etc – Monitor deformation.
- Assess the performance of bridges and struts under load.
Wireless tiltmeters are available in two variants:
- Model EAN-95MW: The Encardio-rite model MODEL EAN-95MW is an advanced wireless tiltmeter that monitors small structures in inclination and vertical rotation of structures. It combines a high precision MEMS sensor that provides accurate tilt data. All the recorded data are sent to the Gateway which later uploads them to the cloud server.
- Model ESDL-30: MODEL ESDL-30MT is a tiltmeter by Encardio-rite that consists of one uniaxial or biaxial MEMS tilt sensor that is mounted inside an automatic SDI- 12 digital interface datalogger. This device is used to monitor any tilt at any location and structure. Its features include operating temperature range, telecommunication option, low power consumption and many more.
Both the above wireless tiltmeters provide reliable and high-resolution readings with long term stability. With the real-time data collected from the wireless tilt meter, the authorities can know about the slightest change taking place in the project. This allows one to take timely decisions, increase safety, reduce project delays and be more cost-effective.